Monday 14 April 2008

FIRST SCAN

ok. so is this pregnancy a pigment of my imagination or it is really happening? is it just a perversive fantastic excuse to stuff my face with anything "that my body is asking me to", or are these really just pregnancy cravings? does my prego belly really crave snickers? i had two for lunch yesterday and their taste brought me close to ecstasy. Not very nutritious, I know. But i downed it down with some flaxseed oil afterwards, which - very kindly - my body seemed to crave too...

anyway, tomorrow is our first scan. i am 6 weeks pregnant if i calculate very very precisely from that big "O" day, or maybe i am week 8 depending on how the doctor chooses to measure it...

tomorrow, it's all about heartbeat (i think)... a heartbeat of a tiny human being, a tiny teeeeneeey heart that will be broken one time, saved another. a tiny heart that might one day turn into a revolutionary romantic and, hopefully, never a grey cynic.

till tomorrow...
apprehensive, hopeful
xx

No comments: